Welcome to Shihezi University School of Medicine 石河子大学医学院
Shihezi University is the national “211 Project” key construction universities and colleges and universities in western countries, is now the Ministry of Education and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps to build, is “to enhance the overall strength of the Midwest Universities Project” (a province of one school) was selected universities.
Shihezi University 石河子大学 is the 2nd largest university in Xinjiang province, University Schools predecessor was Established in September 1949 on his way into the People’s Liberation Army liberation of Xinjiang, in April 1996 under the Ministry of Agriculture, Shihezi Agricultural College, Shihezi Medical College, the Corps and the Corps economic College Teachers College merged to form.
Shihezi University School of Medicine Admission Session: Fall 2020 MBBS Admission Deadline = 10th March 2021 Total Seats available for Fall 2020 intake = 30 Note: Initial Classes will be Conducted Online, Further Classes will be followed by the rules & regulation of Education Ministry of China. Fee Package of Shihezi Medical University = (Click) Fee Package 2020 intake
Impressive features of Shihezi University :
Shihezi University is a government owned Listed University by MOE China for MBBS Clinical Medicine Degree students in English Medium (Since 2002) & ranked 28 in the list of Top 45 MOE Listed universities of China. It is Green listed in PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) & WHED (world higher education data base) by HEC Pakistan.
- MBBS English taught Course Duration is 5 years Medical Education + 1 year internship = (5+1) 6 years.
- 12 batches of Pakistani, Students from India, Bangladesh & foreign Students have been graduated from Shihezi University School of medicine with Best Results in PMDC/PMC, MCI, BMDC Exam.
- Shihezi University have highly qualified faculty for Medical subjects and shihezi university have best foreign Pakistani teacher & foreign expert Dr. Azeem Inayat, he is specialist in physiology.
- Maximum students have been passed PM&DC’s NEB/NLE Exam also FCPS – 1 & FCPS- 11 and working in Reputable hospitals of Pakistan, India and abroad especially in Europe & middle east.
- More then 450 Foreign Students are Studying in Shihezi University in MBBS Program & Masters, PHD Degree in Medicine & Agriculture subjects in which more than 150 students are Pakistani girls & Boys.
- Shihezi University is Listed by Medical Council of India (MCI) and Bangladesh Medical Council (BMDC). It is also recognized by WHO, MOE, IMED, FAIMER, AVICENNA, PMDC (approved).
- Because of MBBS English Medium Approval from MOE China, Shihezi University starts Medical Education from the very first day, There is no requirement of HSK-4 to pass in First year, which is a positive aspect for foreign students those wants to get admission in Shihezi University for Medicine Study. On admission letter there is properly mentioned English taught MBBS Clinical Medicine.
- Shihezi University is Located in Muslim Inhabited area of Xinjiang Province that’s why there is no Problem of Halal Muslim food at all and for students it is economical as compared to other provinces of China.
- Just 2.40 hours Direct Flight from Islamabad to Urumqi ( Capital of Xinjiang Province ).
- Shihezi University is Extra Safe, Secure with Strict environment for Students Especially for Girls.
- Tuition Fee of Shihezi University is 30,000 RMB per year & Hostel fee is 5000 RMB per year which are quite affordable Fee for Pakistani, Indians, Bangladeshi, Overseas Pakistani & international students.
- Dormitory or Hostels arranged by shihezi university are furnished and well equipped for international students.
- Shihezi city is less expensive and no doubt it is ideal place for students to complete their medical education.
- Shihezi University is offering PG Scholarships through Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC).
Students can apply in almost every kind of PG Program offered by Shihezi University and our university will prefer our Ex-students those are graduated from Shihezi University firstly and after that talented students graduated from only the MOE Listed University of China.
- PG post graduation in Medicine related programs and Agriculture under CSC Scholarships are running Successfully in Shihezi University.
Details of Shihezi University:
The Shihezi University school has 11 major disciplines economics, law, education, literature, history, science, engineering, agriculture, Medicine, management, arts and so on. SHZU have five disciplines doctorate authorization, covering 25 secondary discipline Doctorate programs; 23 an academic degree programs, 144 master’s degree in two disciplines relevant authorization; nine kinds of master degree authorization category , 84 undergraduate majors, four postdoctoral (research station). Existing national key disciplines and a national key disciplines (Foster) 1, provincial key disciplines and 13 provincial key disciplines (Foster) 1. There are three state-level teaching team, teacher 1 people, four state-level courses, specialty 5, an experimental teaching demonstration center, a bilingual education model curriculum, education quality video open class 3, the national Gifts resource sharing class 1, the National College Students Innovation and Entrepreneurship Training Program 326. The school has a National Students’ Cultural Quality Education Base, school practice education base, the Ministry of Education Excellence (doctors, engineers, agriculture and forestry personnel) Pilot Higher education and training projects.
Shihezi University School of Medicine:
School of Medicine currently has Clinical medicine (MBBS), Basic medicine, Nursing department, Department of Preventive Medicine, Department of Oral Medicine, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Department of Medical Imaging, Department of Anesthesiology, Department of Pathology, 9 line; open clinical medicine, nursing science, preventive medicine, Stomatology BDS, Medical imaging, Medical laboratory technology six undergraduate majors, including clinical medicine as a national specialty.
The school has a good teaching and research conditions. Shihezi University campus area of 1.82 million square meters, building area of 1.17 million square meters, laboratory area of 150,000 square meters, green coverage rate of 43%. Has a well-equipped library, gymnasium, swimming pool, athletics hall, standard stadiums, halls and comprehensive teaching building and a number of landmarks, has four affiliated hospitals. Schools in 2011 was named “national civilized unit.”
The Shihezi school has a staff of 2550 people, 1665 people full-time teachers, including distinguished Chinese Academy of Engineering 2, “Cheung Kong Scholars Program” Professor 2, 187 professors, associate professors and 556 people. The Ministry of Education Innovation Team has two, one named “Innovative promotion plan” Science and technological innovation leading young talents, Ministry of Education selected 13 “New Century Excellent Talents”, 3 were selected national talents, 4 who appeared in the “young people plan” – Xinjiang project, there have been 72 national or provincial (ministry) level title of outstanding contribution expert of the youth, 89 people become experts enjoy special government allowances.
Shihezi University is for the 31 provinces (cities, districts) enrollment, existing student 40185 people, including 22576 people ordinary junior college students, national defense 485, master and doctoral students 3735 people. School graduates for many years the employment rate remained at 90%. In recent years, the school has won the “college graduates nationwide employment advanced collective”, “national graduate employment 50 universities typical experience,” the honorary title.
Affiliated hospitals Shihezi University :
The College has four affiliated hospitals (hospitals under one, subordinate hospitals 3), a Clinical College, 22 teaching, teaching hospital, in which 11 top three hospitals, four practice base. 2012, “Education of Medical Personnel Training Mode Reform” project by the Ministry of Education for approval.
College has always focus on building quality, high-quality curriculum, emphasis on students’ practical ability. “Diagnosis and treatment of common oral diseases,” the Ministry of Education approved Class A quality through Quality Education Course.
Shihezi University School of Medicine (Headquarters and First Affiliated Hospital) The existing part-time teachers 367 people, including “outstanding scientific and technological workers” and “Top Ten Award nominations for outstanding scientific and technological workers,” one person, the Ministry of Personnel, Ministry of Agriculture, The Ministry of Health awarded 11 outstanding contributions of experts who selected the first batch of “thousands of plans,” Xinjiang Project 3, Changjiang Scholar 1, 2 oasis scholar. Enjoy special government allowances of experts 34; 56 professors, associate professors and 124 lecturers, 198; Dr. 61 people, 82 PhD, master 196; master’s degree teachers accounted for 62%, a reasonable age structure, accounting for 83 young teachers %, 35 years of age accounted for 43% of young teachers; 4 doctoral tutor, tutor of master 316 people, part-time doctoral tutor 15 people. The school has 7269 students in the school at all levels, including undergraduate students 33 1 5, 8 graduate 82 people, students 2 85 people for adult 2670 people, vocational 117 people.
Exchange & Cooperation:
Shihezi University Schools to carry out extensive exchanges and cooperation, the establishment of the Center for International Education, the establishment of a Confucius Institute in Kazakhstan. Has with the United States, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, Austria, Japan, Korea and other countries, more than 40 universities and research institutions to carry out exchanges and cooperation in multi-level and wide-ranging, there have been 15 countries More than 600 people come to the school to study.
The school actively expand inter-school, school grounds, school-enterprise exchanges and cooperation. Peking University as head of the unit, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, East China University of Technology, Huazhong Agricultural University as deputy head of the unit, a team of University, Chongqing University, Jiangnan University, Foreign Economic and Trade University, Nanjing Normal University, South China Agricultural University as a member of the unit counterparts Support Shihezi University. The school has more than 20 domestic universities and inter-university cooperation agreement signed with the Corps, autonomous regions over the units have signed a cooperation agreement the school, and Xinjiang Tianye, Tianfu, Iraqi special forces, Tianshan aluminum and many other enterprises to establish a school-enterprise partnership.
Riding revitalization Midwest universities and Xinjiang Corps comprehensively deepen reforms of the spring, Shihezi University is moving in the construction of “advanced west, Central Asia class, internationally renowned and high-level university” goal. (Updated: March 5, 2015)
The school has always adhere to the “based Corps, serving in Xinjiang, for the whole country in Central Asia,” the orientation, adhere to the “service for the purpose of the development contribution in” philosophy, adhere to the “Spirit of the Corps of educating people for Cultivating service” school characteristics, become Cultivating, an important force in the construction of the frontier.