Shihezi University has always focus on building quality, high-quality curriculum, emphasis on students’ practical ability.The Ministry of Education approved Class A quality through Quality Education Course.
Admission Policy of Medical School of Shihezi University for Pakistan and Bangladesh National Students.
1) Student Must have Minimum 60% Marks in FSc ( Pre-Medical ) / Intermediate with Medical Subjects
2) Student Must under the age of 20 years and Must be fluent in English Language.
3) Student Must Deposit 4000 RMB ( approx 600 USD ) to the official Representative for the application Procedure
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
1. Matric ( Grade 10 )
2. Fsc Pre-Medical ( Grade 12 )
3. Passport 1st and 2nd page in Scan Form
4. Colored Photo Passport Size ( white back ground )
5. CNIC or Form B.
Official representative is authorized to offer admission on the spot by the university.But after applying through our online application or sending application to our authorized agent university will issue admission letter within 1 week.
AFTER ADMISSION LETTER :
After admission is made, your documents will be sent to Ministry of Education China ( MOE China ) for Jw202 Letter . Meanwhile, you have to prepare all the documents for the visa including the passport. For visiting the embassy, you must have
Documents Required for Study Visa of China X1.