Shihezi University has always focus on Teaching building quality, high-quality curriculum, emphasis on students’ practical ability. The Ministry of Education approved Class A quality through Quality Education Course.
Admission Policy of Medical School of Shihezi University for Pakistan and Bangladesh & International Students.
- Student Must have Minimum 60% Marks in FSc (Pre-Medical)/Intermediate with Medical Subjects
- Student Must under the age of 25 years and Must be fluent in English Language.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
Shihezi university requires following documents in proper scan from (not by mobile scanner).
- Matric SSC (Grade 10)
- Fsc Pre-Medical HSSC (Grade 12)
- College leaving or character certificate
- Passport 1st page in Scan Form
- Colored Photo with white back ground, size 35mm x 45mm (without Scarf/Cap)
- CNIC or Form B.
- Police Clearance certificate or Non-Criminal report
- Medical Checkup on Chinese physical form
- SHZ’s Filled application Form
Official representative is authorized to offer admission on the spot by the university. But after applying through our online application or sending application to our authorized agent university will issue admission letter within 1 week.
AFTER ADMISSION LETTER :
After admission is made, your documents will be sent to Ministry of Education China (MOE China) for Jw202 Letter .Meanwhile, you have to prepare all the documents for the visa including the passport. For visiting the embassy, you must have