All the Fee Must be paid in Chinese Yuan ( RMB ) , Except Admission & Management charges that can be Paid in admission office or can be paid to Official Representative.
Admission Requirement & Eligibility Criteria :
- Student must be under the age of 22 years.
- Student Must have More than 60% marks in HSSC (Pre-Medical )/A-Levels/Grade 12.
- Student must have Minimum 60% in each Science Subjects (English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
Documents Required for Admission in SHZU :
- Matric/SSC Document
- Fsc/HSSC Mark sheet
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One photo with white background.
- Filled application Form
MBBS Fee Structure of Shihezi University Fall 2021 Intake (Except Indians)
- Application Fee + Registration Fee with documents = 2000 RMB （300 U$D)
- After issuance of Admission Letter student will pay the 10,500 RMB as a surety (non-refundable) , this surety amount will adjust in Fee Package mentioned below.
- Student will not pay Hostel Fee 5000 RMB & Miscellaneous Charges of 3000 RMB, because Classes for Sep 2020 intake will be inducted online.
2nd year To Onward / Year
|Tuition Fee||30,000 RMB||30,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee ( 2 Students Per Room )||5000 RMB||5000 RMB|
|Admission & Management Charges||10,500 RMB||NIL|
|Miscellaneous Charges||3000 RMB||1400 RMB|
|Total in RMB||48,500 RMB||36,400 RMB|
|Total in U$D||7400 $ Approx.||5400 $ Approx.|
Students also have to pay for the following:
- Student Must Pay Airport Pick up charges at the Time of Arrival on Airport (approx. 500 RMB).
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Food, Air Ticket, Electricity, internet & other miscellaneous expenses are not included in the fee package.
- Student will follow the rules and regulations of Medical Council of their own Country.